Same here.  I'm sure there is something wrong with paul g because he seems
very emotional about something, but I don't see anything happening here,
at least nothing to do with him.  I hope he feels better soon.  None of us
is against him!  Seriously.

This is hidden in the header of every message emanating from this list:

  <mailto:tclug-list-request at mn-linux.org?subject=subscribe>

So there are two unsubscribe options:  Web-based or email-based.

Mike