How to improve my website and the software?

Recently I changed a naming practice.  Previously the naming
was like this:

user-supplied name followed by ".cg"  followed by either .hh or .cc.
For example:
middle_messages_back.cg.hh
middle_messages_back.cg.cc

The "cg' suffix was short for computer generated.  Now I've removed
that suffix and replaced it with a "zz" prefix.  The previous example
is now:

zz.middle_messages_back.hh
zz.middle_messages_back.cc

(I have 3 tiers: back, middle and front.  middle_messages_back
is short for messages the middle tier send to or receives from the
back tier.)
The zz prefix has the effect of keeping all of the code generated by
the  C++ Middleware Writer together and toward the end of listings.
Originally I chose zz because it would be near the end of listings,
but have since liked it cause it's the heart of words like dazzling,
sizzling and pizza, and that reminds me to:."lift up my eyes to the
mountains"  Psalms 121.  In other words to have high goals.

So now I ask for comments on the documentation and software.
For example, how to improve this page:
http://webEbenezer.net/build_integration.html

Thanks in advance.

--