I was recently looking for something similar and came across this
network tap, though it costs a bit more, $60 I think.

http://www.amazon.com/midBit-Technologies-LLC-10-100/dp/tech-data/B00DY77HHK/
[3]

I was specifically troubleshooting an Ethernet flow control
problem and wanted a network tap (or hub) that would also duplicate the
flow control frames instead of the device itself interpreting them as is
the case in typical port mirroring in various switches. The creator of
this Shark Tap sent me one with a tweaked firmware to enable flow
control duplication for me and it ended up working perfectly for me and
I was able to get a switch hardware vendor to fix a bug in their code.

Now looking I see they are currently unavailable, which is too bad. I
hope they become available again soon as I was planning on ordering
another one or two as a spare.

My point, besides sharing a nice
anecdote, you can additionally search for Ethernet network taps as well
as plain hubs.

On 20.11.2013 16:05, Linda Kateley wrote:

> I just
saw them on amazon for $11

wrote:

>> I used to have a stash of old 4 port 10/100 ethernet hubs
that I've used for troubleshooting networking issues at different
networks. Through the years and the multiple moves, I've dwindled down
to only one left. Online searches find very few results, and quite a few
of them are just mislabeled switches. Does anyone here know where to
grab a couple, or have a few collecting dust on a shelf they'd be
willing to part with? Thanks, Chris Frederick