simply ignore.

  David Nelsen , Healthcare Technical Analyst

m.   651-472-5678
e.   david.nelsen at slingshot-hci.com
proprietary
information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is
addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or
his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to
this message and delete this e-mail immediately.