Not really an electronic gear suggestion here, but check out
www.Scottevest.com. They specialize in travel clothing for electronics. I
have a few of their items and use them regularly for day to day life.
Anytime I travel to the cities (Chicago, Minneapolis, St. Louis, etc) I
ALWAYS wear a scottevest to carry, and protect, all my gadget (of which I
probably have to many).