Rick Engebretson :

> And the "mainframe CPU" can now be some of many amazing pocket sized
> systems, many of which made Apple a leader again. And I know nothing
> about all those amazing micro supercomputers either, except my daughter
> was an engineer with Apple. She just started at Square, and I know
> nothing about credit cards either.

I don't know much about credit cards either.  It's been over
ten years since I had either a credit or debit card.  So far
so good.  Those companies have teams of lawyers that
aren't thinking about your best interests.  If you don't have
lawyers to help you, the credit card companies will eventually
figure out how to  squeeze you.

> But I do know there will soon be a lot of old people in nursing homes
> wetting their pants if they don't have a babysitter. That babysitter can
> either be an unhappy young person or electronic.

>From what I've seen of nursing homes I can't recommend them.
While there are some caring people that work at them, I think
they have lazy and not so caring people working there also.
I read an article in the Villager about a care group for caregivers
that meets in a Lutheran church.  To me helping people stay
in their homes is a better approach than nursing homes.  I've
heard of "Visiting Angels" and other groups that can help with
that.

--
Brian Wood
Ebenezer Enterprises - In G-d we trust.