From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Chase Remmen
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2013 8:01 AM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: [tclug-list] A hello and are there any good CLI guys, and/or gals,
looking for projects? Rookies too...

Hello all!

I am grateful and excited that I found this list...I have been trying to
figure out how to connect with the Linux community on some level locally.
Being new to learning Linux myself, I had no idea this list existed...thank
you to those who make this happen, stay involved and keep it going!!!

I have made the plunge personally into learning Linux and after being six
months (hands on) into it, I have found a new passion (and challenge)! I
look forward to connecting with the community locally and am willing to help
anyone out, with the limited knowledge I have in Linux, or any other way I
can!

I started my current company a year and a half ago and am looking to get a
few Linux guys, and/or gals, involved, both on a project basis and possibly
moving into a longer term scenario... I need those willing to learn, as well
as a couple of seasoned vets (also willing to learn and adapt)! If you or
anyone you know is looking to connect with a good, growing, young (but
established) company, please get a hold of me...that goes for ANYONE who
reads this!!! I am willing to open up the opportunity to the right guys,
and/or gals, that are learning as well...(as I am one of those guys!),
however am in need of a few who have a solid grounding in a few areas with
needs now.

These would be some of the areas we need and would be a plus, but not
limited there:
Coding (pretty much any current language is useful), scripting, database,
networking (Nagios?), hardware, help desk/client support, open source
Software installs and integration, virtual environments, Sharepoint,
SugarCRM and/or SIP knowledge is a plus...Loving Linux and ability to learn
and adapt are musts :)

Not a corporate setting! But we play in the corporate world! Depending on
the role, would be mostly from home, aside from trips to the colo (15
servers currently...and growing) in DT Mpls (soon to be a second in
Plymouth) or a client's office here and there, and a few face to face team
meetings...hours flexible as long as productive.

I hope to hear from some of you, and look forward to interaction regardless!

Thanks!

Chase Remmen
Managing Director
Tonka Teltec, LLC