Craig Rosenblum <crosenblum <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I have never worked on any linux server at a job, and only know linux
> from installing on my home pc.
>
> ArchLinux, Linux Mint, Peppermint OS, Penguy OS, and some limited
> gentoo knowledge/experience.
>
> But I would love to find a job that maybe pays less, but helps give me
> solid experience doing php/mysql programming on lamp.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thank you.

Did you ever find a spot to get some experience?

My company is looking to get a few Linux guys involved, and we need those
willing to learn, as well as a couple of seasoned vets (also willing to
learn)! If you or anyone you know is looking to connect with a good,
growing, young (but established) company, please contact me via email...that
goes for ANYONE who reads this!!!

These would be some of the areas we need and would be a plus, but not
limited there:
Coding (pretty much any current language is useful), scripting, database,
networking, Virtual environments, and/or SIP knowledge is a plus...Loving
Linux and ability to learn are musts :)

Not a corporate setting! But we play in the corporate world! Depending on
the role, mostly from home aside from trips to the colo (15 servers
currently...and growing) in DT MPLS or a client's office here and there...

Thanks!

Chase
Tonka Teltec, LLC