On Sun, 19 May 2013, Paul graf wrote:

> Florin thank you for the pointer when I wrote my last message
> apologizing I did not delete most of the prior message. I seriously am
> trying to figure this out but until then I will not respond to any
> messages because I feel quit bad now. Sorry everyone

But see what happened?  Your message (above) was perfect.  Problem solved!
Your problem with the last message was that it was a reply to a digest, so
the digest was included by default.  Now that you aren't receiving
digests, it will no longer be possible for you to make the mistake of
replying to the digest, including all of it in your reply.

I should add that I suspect that Gmail will work a lot better for you than
Hotmail.  You can use a TCLUG label on incoming messages, filter them, and
they will be stored in "discussion" groups that correspond to threads.

Anyway, I hope you will continue to participate in discussions here.  You
shouldn't have to worry about mistakes now that you are not using digests.

Mike