On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 02:10:09PM -0500, Paul graf wrote:
> Florin thank you for the pointer when I wrote my last message
> apologizing I did not delete most of the prior message. I seriously
> am trying to figure this out but until then I will not respond to any
> messages because I feel quit bad now. Sorry everyone

Paul,

Don't feel bad, and don't quit!  Keep trying, that's the only way to
learn.  People here were not upset that you were not doing the right
thing, but because it was not evident that you were listening to what
they were saying and trying to learn from it.

Everybody makes mistakes (see Mike's last thread for example - and
that was bigger that breaking netiquette).  But it is important to
learn from your mistakes, and teach others.

For instance, try replying to any of the messages from this list, but
change the destination to yourself, and see how it would look when
somebody else receives it.  Or if hotmail is so limiting, try creating
a second e-mail address (at gmail for instance) and use that to test
how your outgoing e-mail look like.

Cheers,
florin

--