On Sat, 18 May 2013, Paul graf wrote:

[one entire digest deleted here]

Is Paul Graf just trying to torture us?  It's getting to the point where I
think it might be wiser to drop him from the list than to deal with this
kind of nonsense.  Several of us have taken the time, more than once each,
to explain it to him, but I see no indication that all of our efforts have
had any effect on him.  I don't think he has sent a message to the list
that didn't have a subject line of this form:

Re: [tclug-list] tclug-list Digest, Vol \d+, Issue \d+

It's too bad because he seems interested in Linux and I would happily
correspond with him under better conditions..

Mike