On Sat, May 18, 2013 at 4:25 PM, Paul graf <pj.world at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I am a noober but what my mistake here at home was copy an openSUSE12.3
> iso image to my primary harddisk instead of the thumb drive which was
> intended.

Paul, ***please*** read this and take my advice.

Good mailing list etiquette requires that you do the following things:

1. If you insist on remaining subscribed to the list digest (it baffles me
why you would do so), **please** strip out the irrelevant portions of the
message, only leaving the specific bits of text that you are responding to.

2. Edit the subject line! How meaningful is this subject line to you:

 [tclug-list] tclug-list Digest, Vol 101, Issue 21

Not very, is it. Edit the subject and make it meaningful. This not only
makes list discussions much easier to track, but it also makes the list
archives much more useful.

So - others have mentioned this many times and you've apparently ignored
the advice, but I'll try again - go here, sign in, and change "Digest Mode"
to "off". This way, you'll get separate emails, delivered immediately,
instead of a single daily digest.

-Erik