> This post:
>

> http://www.welivesecurity.com/2013/04/26/linuxcdorked-new-apache-backdoor-in-the-wild-serves-blackhole/
>
> discusses an Apache backdoor exploit that is in the wild.  It includes a
> python script to test for the exploit,

the above post has a very simple python script to check for the shared
memory allocation which would be created by the Linux/Cdorked.A exploit.
it of course presumes a simple non-openvz server environment.

any openvz hackers here?  i don't have python in my openvz containers, but
i bet it's simple for the HN to look at shared memory allocated by a
container.  probably via /proc.  probably simple, if you know how.  anybody
know?