One of our data connections at work is approaching the end of its
contract soon, and I have been researching fiber options.

I was curious if anyone has any experience with Comcast Enterprise Class
fiber (not their cheap business class delivered via coax).

Their prices are cheap, and they include the construction costs to
extend the fiber into our building.  This alone make it more attractive
as I'm looking at about 8 grand to do this myself with other carriers fiber.

Does anyone out there currently have fiber with Comcast, and if so how
does it perform?

Thanks!

Mr. B-o-B