Erik Mitchell writes:

> Hi Brian,
> It looks like you corrected the Content-Type... this is what I'm seeing:
>
> ~ ? curl -I http://webebenezer.net/build_integration.html
> HTTP/1.1 200 OK
> Server: nginx/1.2.7
> Last-Modified: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 21:34:36 UTC
> Connection: keep-alive
>
> (the -I switch shows the http headers, which is what your browsers
> uses to determine how to handle the content).

Hi Erik,

I was talking about most of the files that are linked to from that page.
For example, the file called cmwAmbassador.hh.   I forgot to mention
that the results I wrote about earlier are onWindows.  If I click on the
link for that file using IE it is displayed like I want, but if I do the
same
with Chrome it downloads the file to a directory.

> On my nginx server, which is from the Ubuntu repository, I have a file
> called /etc/nginx/mime.types, which contains a map of file extensions
> and their corresponding mime types:
>
> erikm at linode:/etc/nginx$ cat mime.types
>
>  types {
>     text/html                             html htm shtml;
>     text/css                              css;
>     text/xml                              xml rss;
>     image/gif                             gif;
>     image/jpeg                            jpeg jpg;
> [...]
>     video/x-ms-wmv                        wmv;
>     video/x-msvideo                       avi;
> }
>
> This file is included in nginx.conf:
>
> erikm at linode:/etc/nginx$ grep -R mime.types *
> nginx.conf:    include       /etc/nginx/mime.types;

Thank you for the explanation.  I just added cc and hh to the
text/html line and restarted nginx. Haven't checked yet if that
helps but plan to in a little bit.

--
Brian Wood
Ebenezer Enterprises