I got my Mageia dual boot setup working much better now (Mageia & Windows 7).
It took me a while to get comfortable with the different way that it handled packages.
It seems to play nice with my Windows setup, and I love being able to see the files in my Windows partition.
(I've also downloaded many desktop environments to play with every few days.)

To fix my printer problem (obscure Brother print driver), I will have to play with 2 different files and try to install them.
I am kind of new at this, and may not be successful.

As an alternative, I may be able to grab a Windows printer driver from my other partition.
Can anyone point out good tutorials on this, or advise on using Samba (or Samba shares)?

-- Nicholas