Would anyone have advice on the easiest way to set up Mageia 2 on a laptop?

I installed it a week or more ago (dual boot with Windows 7).

Overall, I really like it. I have the KDE environment (and will install others, when I can).

Two parts...

(1)    However, I am running into problems on setting up wireless

a.       Need to find and install a driver for my wireless modem

b.      Need to find and install a driver for my Brother printer

(2)    I am also getting dependency hell when trying to update the software

a.       What is the best way to go about updating your packages?

b.      Are there any good command line strings that you would recommend?

Does anyone else like Mageia, or is it just too much trouble to deal with?

-- Nicholas

MWCIA |7701 France Ave S Ste 450 Mpls MN 55435|952.897.6426 |nicholas.korsakov at mwcia.org<mailto:nicholas.korsakov at mwcia.org>