On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 12:43 PM, Brian Wood <woodbrian77 at gmail.com> wrote:

> It's as though you've never heard of Edward Snowden.  He walked
> off with a bunch of stuff from the National *Security* Agency.
> There was a story on cable about how https://duckduckgo.com
> traffic increased from 2 million hits/day to 3 million hits/day after
> the Prism story broke.
>
> Sorry, but I know how most big companies are run.  The government
> is no better these days.

Ok, you're missing the point, but I'm done with this discussion, as I see
there's no chance of convincing you of how things really are. Feel free to
continue trying to convince yourself that you are *any* better self-hosting
than renting space in a colo. If that's what makes you happy, then great -
have at it.