Erik Anderson:

> I must say, though, It's silly to suggest that the security (with or
> without padlock) of a well-designed, well-monitored datacenter is somehow
> inferior to keeping a server in the office. There are *so* many benefits
> other than security that come along with hosting in a datacenter - if your
> operation keeps growing, you'll likely need to consider real datacenter
> space at some point. From a cost perspective, it's just not feasible to
> think individual small companies can even come close to the level of
> security, reliability, connectivity, and environmental conditions offered
> by a professional datacenter.

It's as though you've never heard of Edward Snowden.  He walked
off with a bunch of stuff from the National *Security* Agency.
There was a story on cable about how https://duckduckgo.com
traffic increased from 2 million hits/day to 3 million hits/day after
the Prism story broke.

Sorry, but I know how most big companies are run.  The government
is no better these days.

--
Brian
Ebenezer Enterprises - Was Eisenhower our last decent President?