It was actually in the console tab, but under configuration...Greg wasn't seeing it because that box was on on earlier DRAC Firmware version, and they hadn't incorporated it yet. Updated the the firmware and voila! He then had to accept the unsigned plugin, a known issue for Linux which was discussed in the release notes...

We did get him in, however ran into an issue with the mouse and keyboard capture being super buggy, and when installing FreePBX, we kept getting hung at an area that required an Ctrl-alt-F1...to the colo we go to finish the install, as we need it up.

Thanks!

Chase Remmen
Managing Director
Tonka TelTec, LLC