My Asus EeePC 1005HA has a little door on the back for access to the RAM.
Much, much, much easier than the 1025C.  What was Asus thinking?

One big problem -- my wife's little company bought 10 of these 1025C
netbooks with 1 GB RAM in each and they wish they could upgrade all 10 of
them to 2 GB.  I'm not going to do it!

Mike