has the configuration of tclug-list changed?  when i clicked reply, the
reply was addressed to thomas, and not to the list.  or, i have to say
google has a poor record of frequently frobbling things in gmail..

On 11 June 2013 09:18, Thomas Lunde <tlunde at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't have anything useful to contribute, but want to encourage you to
> keep posting to the list about this.
>
> I've been ignorant of IPSec, but I need to learn it someday, so I'm
> interested.

thanks for the encouragement..

>   up to now i've blissfully evaded ipsec.  but yow now here goes.  on my
>>>>

>> seems the sonicwall has a couple GroupVPN policies defined but not
>> enabled.  likely more relevant, it seems to have a self signed *HTTPS
>> Management Certificate.  *i'm still groping for how to poke openswan to
>> talk to it..
>>

> i'm still guessing i ought to find the public key for the sonicwall and
> plug that into rightrsasigkey, but i have yet to find where to pull it out
> of the NSA 240..

should i be using strongswan?  tho, even if so, i'm guessing i still need
to somehow summon a public key out of the NSA 240..