On 06/04 06:37 , Ryan Coleman wrote:
> I'd also be interested - I might be a little pickier as I am looking
> for a four-post rack (even a half-height) to do my servers and
> switches at home.

I have a half-height 4-post cabinet with side covers and doors, which you
can pretty much have for the trouble of taking it away. Donating some money
(like $20 or a pizza gift certificate) to the person who's storing it right
now, in exchange for showing it to you and storing it for me, would be
appreciated tho.

Write me for details. I don't have pictures, nor can I take them since I'm
not in the Twin Cities area for the next couple of months.

--
Carl Soderstrom
Systems Administrator