On 6/4/2013 11:50 AM, Brian Wall wrote::

Thanks Brian!  I was able to get it working.

> Sounds like the bridge is misconfigured.

This was the problem.

> It's been awhile since I set up KVM bridging, but it looks like you're
> awfully close.  I think what you need to do is configure the KVM
> bridge to use bond0 as its one and only interface.  Leave bond0 as a
> layer 2 interface and add the IP to br0 once br0 is configured against
> bond0.

Layer 2 did the trick, and adding the BRIDGE setting to the bond0 config.

> I doubt it.  Typically LACP is set up for trunking, hence you would be
> running multiple VLANs across the aggregate.  By the sounds of it, you
> are not using any VLAN trunking (just an access port) so that wouldn't
> apply.

Agreed.  I deleted the vlan from the switch, and removed all VLAN
references from the config files.  It ended up being extremely easy.  I
think I was just over thinking things (plus the lack of decent
documentation for this setup).

Here are the config files for the LACP (2 nics) + Bridge setup for KVM
in case anyone else needs help with this type of setup (Centos).

	ifcfg-eth0
DEVICE=eth0
BOOTPROTO=none
ONBOOT=yes
MASTER=bond0
SLAVE=yes
USERCTL=no

	ifcfg-eth1
DEVICE=eth1
BOOTPROTO=none
ONBOOT=yes
MASTER=bond0
SLAVE=yes
USERCTL=no

	ifcfg-bond0
DEVICE=bond0
USERCTL=no
BOOTPROTO=none
ONBOOT=yes
BONDING_OPTS="miimon=100 mode=4"
BRIDGE=br0

	ifcfg-br0
DEVICE="br0"
NM_CONTROLLED="yes"
ONBOOT=yes
TYPE=Bridge
BOOTPROTO=none
IPADDR=192.168.12.240
PREFIX=24
GATEWAY=192.168.12.1
DNS1=192.168.12.35
DNS2=192.168.11.10
DEFROUTE=yes
IPV4_FAILURE_FATAL=yes
IPV6INIT=no
NAME="System br0"

Restarted the network:

Bringing up loopback interface:                            [  OK  ]
Bringing up interface bond0:                               [  OK  ]
Bringing up interface br0:                                 [  OK  ]

Check the switch to make sure LACP still active:

PORT   LACP      TRUNK     PORT      LACP      LACP
NUMB   ENABLED   GROUP     STATUS    PARTNER   STATUS
3      Active    Trk9      Up        Yes       Success
4      Active    Trk9      Up        Yes       Success

Was able to ping the host & guests again.  Fantastic!

Have a great day everyone!

Mr. B-o-B