Hi -

I'll bet that at least one person on this list has wired his or her house
and now has the remainder of a spool of Ethernet Cat 5e or Cat 6 gathering
dust in the basement.

If this sounds like you and you'd like to get rid of some or all of the
extra cable, please let me know because I need to wire up three rooms on
the second story to the basement.  So, I'm looking for about 150 or 200
feet of cable and to buy or borrow a tool to use with it.

I'll be happy to pay for it, but dropping $175 on a 1000' spool from
monoprice would be a waste for what I need.

Thanks!
Thomas