On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 11:33:56PM -0500, Paul graf wrote:
> But Florin I am the system admin on this machine here at home

Oh, that is a different matter altogether.  Yaron was quite correct in
describing it as a lot of pain.  If you _really_ need it, it might be
easier to contract with a provider that offers secured imap and smtp
access, so you can use a desktop client that integrates gnupg, PGP or
S-Mime.

> you have a GPG key in your emails.

Yes, I do - an old habit, abided by the ease with which mutt, my
preferred mail user agent, integrates with gnupg.  Occasionally, I
exchange the odd encrypted e-mail with old friends, for fun.

> Sorry for asking

Don't apologize for asking.  We all learn every day, most of it from
others who know it already.  Some of it, of course, we just make up.

Cheers,
florin

--
Sent from my last battery.