From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Erik Anderson
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 3:24 PM
To: TCLUG Mailing List
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] Ubuntu Edge

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 3:05 PM, Chuck Cole <cncole at earthlink.net> wrote:

(batteries take at least 3 times as long to fully recharge as to
discharge)

(going OT here, but am genuinely curious)

What kind of batteries are you using?

At the end of a typical day, my iPhone battery is depleted down to 15% or
so. I'm averaging about two hours of browsing/email usage per day and 30
minutes phone usage, and I'm able to get it back to full charge within 45
minutes.

I have similar experiences with my Macbook Pro, which I get ~6 hours of
battery life out of (as long as I force it to use only the integrated GPU),
and am able to get it fully charged within 2 hours.

-Erik