This has a really stupid battery design like an iPhone: the battery cannot
be removed and exchanged with a fully charged spare when out and about.
This preserves mobility instead of requiring a 3-6 hour tethered rechaarge
period. (batteries take at least 3 times as long to fully recharge as to
discharge).  I would never accept such a battery design, and told them so.
Most Androids I know about permit battery swap.  That is VERY convenient and
I consider the feature essential.  Other features don't matter when the
battery is dead.

Chuck