Would someone be willing to explain this to a noob please?  If I
understand correctly, it has two processors: a dual core ARM, and a 16
core with some other architecture.  So /proc/cpuinfo shows 18 cpus,
and hence 18 independent single-thread processes can each run on their
own core?  Their forums suggest they don't have OpenMP support yet
too, but shouldn't OpenMP be able to support this kind of setup by
default?  I'm just curious because I have developed a need for
parallel computing with an OpenMP codebase.