On Tue, 29 Jan 2013, tclug at freakzilla.com wrote:

> In case anyone's interested (and didn't know yet) the Nexus 4 is back on
> sale through the Google Play store at $350 for the expensive model.

Thanks.  It's here:

https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=nexus_4_16gb

This is T-Mobile's price:

http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/Cell-Phone-Detail.aspx?cell-phone=Nexus-4

But I have had trouble understanding their plans and which plan I have.
They tell me that I am paying full price for the phone ($500 after the $50
rebate, which I will receive) but my plan is saving me $20/month compared
to the "classic" plan I could have had with the $300 discount on the
phone.  Obviously, in the long run I am better off paying $20/mo less.
They say that this model works well for them because they get more money
up front, then when someone might switch plans, it's hard to find a lower
price than theirs.  I agree, that makes sense.  So I guess I'm keeping my
phone.

The Nexus 4 is a quite awesome thing, I should say.  It's not as if I have
compared it to everything, but it is a huge leap forward from my Palm Pre,
but no keypad, only virtual.

One thing -- you might have to restart it occasionally.  After the first
day or so of use I lost all data service and thought I had bad service,
but it was the phone (thanks to those of you who helped me figure that
out), and a reboot fixed it.  It might be that installing a bunch of stuff
mucked it up a bit.  No problems in the week since.

Mike