From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Ubu Sumner
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 10:01 AM
To: TCLUG Mailing List
Subject: Re: [tclug-list] Penguins Unbound Meeting January 26th 2013!

Where are you all getting your PIs? Or were you on the very delayed wait
list all along?? (I briefly saw them bundled on the MicroCenter website
before Christmas but didn't bite.)

It would be helpful to me to read short project previews of what people
intend to bring in on their PIs, or short previews of what you intend to
work on at the meeting. If I had a PI it might even be nice to download and
try code before the meeting...

PI-less, so I guess I don't have any say though.