My current job is very conservative  about software and hardware but it's just accepted practice here that any non-production non-desktop machines are Linux.  I'm happy that things have gotten to this point.

I think the desktop is a fragmenting issue.  Example:  I don't know what kind of OS my Bluetooth player uses (good chance it's Linux)...I know that I have to reboot the damn thing all the time but that's not the operating system's fault.

-Brady