+1 again for Pi-Day. I just received mine this week.

-----Original Message-----
From: tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-bounces at mn-linux.org] On Behalf Of Brian Dolan-Goecke
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 3:10 AM
To: tclug-list
Subject: [tclug-list] Penguins Unbound Meeting January 26th 2013!

This months PenguinsUnbound.com meeting will be Saturday January 26th at
TIES,
1667 Snelling Ave. N., St. Paul, MN 55108 from 10:00am to 12:00pm (See the
web site http://www.penguinsunbound.com for directions and more
info.)

This months Penguins Unbound Meeting will be an Open Q&A !

Bring your question, and we will find some answers!

A couple questions I have,
   Should continue to have "Install Fests" ? or release Parties ?

   Would people be interested in a Pi-Day ? A day full of Rasberry Pi
Hacking! We would start out the the basics, with you and your Pi. Then have
specific topics. You would bring your Pi and get time to hack, to allow you
to learn and ask questions... (is someone who is associated with the a local
hacker space able to attend so we could work together ?)

Hope to see you at the meeting!

*** Note: This months meeting will be in a different location, the 4th floor
Board Room.  You should use the front Doors (the ones at the corner of
Snelling and Larpenteur), and take the elevator to the 4th floor, then
straight out the elevator to the board room. ** Please try to be there
before 10:00 am, because the front doors will lock after 10:15. Thanks.

==>brian.