On Mon, 21 Jan 2013, Brian Wood wrote:

> Beware of Verizon Wireless.  I had a similarly nasty experience with
> them about 6 years ago.

I've had a few warnings about Verizon, but I think they have good
coverage.  I haven't been warned yet against AT&T.  I was hearing a lot of
bad things about AT&T a few years ago, probably because the iPhone caused
so many new users on their network, but I think they might have fixed
that.  Any ideas?

OT part that we shouldn't continue on this list...

> This reminds me of Lance Armstrong. I heard he got about 30 million from
> the USPS.  Now they are going to take it back and a lot more.

Worse -- USPS bought insurance against the possibility the team would win
and they'd have to pay out millions, so the insurance company made the
payments, and they take cheating very seriously.  They had sued him
before, but they lost because they didn't have sufficient evidence of
cheating, according to the courts.  That has changed.

Mike