On Thu, 17 Jan 2013, Florin Iucha wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 12:56:35PM -0600, Mike Miller wrote:
>
>> How do you monitor signal strength?  Does that just mean looking at the
>> icon to see how many bars or wave lines you have?  Or is there a way to
>> get numbers?
>
> InSSIDer is the way to go, if you have Windows.

I do have one Windows laptop -- my daughter's -- so I could use that.
However, I just discovered Wifi Analyzer for Android, which I put on my
Nexus 4 and my Kindle Fire Cyanogenmod.  It definitely seems to work and
it's nice to have it on a small, portable device.

Has anyone compared Wifi Analyzer with InSSIDer?

Mike