I'll let you know if Mike doesn't want it, but just for general info, it
work just fine running CyanogenMod, and before that it was running AOKP,
and before that a CM10 kang, and before that I just rooted the Kindle
version (:

I got it for fairly cheap (which is why I don't mind selling it for cheap)
and I really only got it because my mom kept asking me questions about HER
Kindle Fire and I wanted a common frame of reference. I used it for a bit,
especially after my Touchpad died, but frankly the 7" tablet size just
doesn't work for me. I have my 4+" phone for handheld, and I have a Nexus
10 for 'real' tablet.

Basically, since it's running a regular (though modded) Android version,
you can't use it for the Amazon Prime free crap. But you /can/ install the
Kindle app on it.