I'm A) In Shoreview, and B) In no condition to drive any kind of distance
for the next few days. Drop me an email off-list if you want it. Note that
it does NOT have the Kindle software on it - you can still put the Kindle
app on and read Kindle books, but you can't use the Amazon Prime instant
video stuff.