Ryan,

People aren't "mad at you" for using Facebook.  You were previously
very hostile towards those who don't use Facebook, and we were
defending ourselves.  E.g.

> Twitter isn't closed. Just "open" your web browser.

> You're close minded and, please, stop.

We are simply providing justifications to you as to why we choose not
to use Facebook and Twitter.  We don't want to stop you from using
them.  Just because you use Facebook, it does not make you smarter or
more noble.  Similarly, just because I and some people on this list do
not use Facebook, it does not make us smarter or more noble either.