Have had need for lots of extra time per slide using my scanner due to dust,
etc.  Just not practical, so SC is very attractive.

I don't use Twitter, etc.  Is there a more open way to learn of sales?
By 1/3 off do you mean 1/3 or more off the $0.22 batch price shown on their
site?  Ie, less than $0.15 each in batches?

I have mostly slides in standard plastic or cardboard mounts.  These are
usually not flat.
Does SC assure media is flat (or compensate - which?) before scanning so all
is sharp?

Does SC <http://www.scancafe.com/> automatically remove dust and scratches
at no extra charge, or are those digitized unless extra work is ordered?

I did not find clear answers for all these issues on their site: where are
these covered?

Chuck