Am I missing a thread? I get Erik's point I don't pick up bigotry or any
disparaging comments about the long-term unemployed. "please don't insult
the readers"  I need no one to speak for me- If I am insulted I can speak
for myself.   *Have the PC police infected TCLUG??*  Erik we never met but
I got your back and in my book you said nothing wrong.

David Nelsen, BoTG
Healthcare Technical Analyst
Slingshot Healthcare Informatics
Office 651.472.5678