On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 12:35 AM, Robert Nesius <nesius at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 1:21 PM, Florin Iucha <florin at iucha.net> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Feb 08, 2013 at 07:48:25AM -0800, Ubu Sumner wrote:
>> > "....Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar's legislation to increase H-1B
>> > visas and green card quotas is welcome and will help the U.S.
>> > economy. The jobs that are offered will only be located where there
>> > are not sufficient qualified local citizens...."
>>
>> Businesses will go whether the costs are lower, so they will either
>> lower costs here or go to China, India, Vietnam in search for cheaper
>> workforce.
>>

> The Federal government allows the 1%-ers to have it both ways - they can
> take their jobs overseas OR bring the low-rent talent here.

Speaking of assumptions... 1%-ers?  A couple of my past employers that
hired overseas weren't part of the notorious 1%-ers.  And by that, I mean
they weren't making over 340,000/yr. -- You should probably have just
referred to them as businesses and you would have come off as a little more
credible.

Kind Regards,

Andrew