If it is true that employers do not have to advertise positions
available, prior to bringing in H1-B visa workers, then my position on
this issue must remain opposed to such nonsense.  How many programmers,
technology qualified individuals in the U.S. are unable to relocate with
employer assistance?  :)
Tom