Hello Fellow TC Linux Users:
I want to set up a wiki my family can use, and eventually extend
it such that it could be used by volunteer/non-profit groups that
I am a member of.  Ergo, my first requirement is ease of use for
the end user - which means a WYSIWYG editor:  I just cannot
see my wife editing the source to use "codes" - neither of us has
enough time for that option.

Secondly, I also want to build my Linux knowledge to wean myself off Microsoft
products.  If I did want to build the wiki on Windows, my first choice would be
MindTouch's product (have it at work and I am pretty satisfied with it,
*especially* compared to Sharepoint (ugh) with is corporate standard).
I know MindTouch used to have a "community" website (opengarden.org?)
and that Penguins Unbound's Site is using "MindTouch TCS", but in trying
to find something on MindTouch's Corporate site about any "community"
oriented versions is tough as the target audience is strictly the corporate world.

This made me wonder if there are other offerings available?  A friend who
works at the U said they use DocuWiki, but that doesn't appear to have
a WYSIWIG editor, although the editor does have "shortcut" icons that
would go a long way towards usability - still a WYWIWYG editor is still
top requirement.

Your advice and input would be appreciated.

+Dan Gawarecki+
NOTICE - This message and any attachment(s) are for authorized use by the intended recipient(s) only and may contain privileged or confidential information.  Unless you are an intended recipient, you may not use, copy, retain, or disclose to anyone any information contained in this message and any attachment(s).  If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please immediately contact the sender and delete this message and any attachment(s).