But what if there was a distro that didn't have any services at all?
No features! Kind of reminds me of this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CPKPpgJAwo

<quote>
now to fit in on the seattle scene
you've gotta do somethin' they ain't never seen
so thinkin' up a gimmick one day
we decided to be the only band that wouldn't play a note
under any circumstances
silence
music's original alternative
root's grunge