Yaron:

> How about disabling services you don't want?
>
> No Linux... heck, no UNIX... heck, no OS will install itself exactly the
> way you want it. You'll always have to make adjustments. So just do them
> in the OS you're used to.

That's what I've been doing -- disabling some of the services.
I've been using Fedora for years and not paying much attention
to what other distros are doing.  It doesn't seem unreasonable
to think a distro would target service providers.  Those services
that I mentioned seem more likely to be used by desktop users.

--
Brian Wood
Ebenezer Enterprises