Erik,

Sorry for repling so long after you sent your message.

I would love to hear what you have to say about AWS and/or Ansible.  If
you would have time and be willing it would be great if you could come
talk to the Penguins Unbound Meeting..

Looking at the schedule
http://www.penguinsunbound.com/Meetings

it looks like the first meeting that is open would be April.  If that
doesn't work for you take a look at the calendar and let us (me or John
Frisk) know what would work. I know the dates are a bit far off, but it
would be great to get you on the calendar.

Thanks.

Again, thanks for your willingness to talk.

==>brian.