That all depends on your Internet connection and how much data you have
pushed.  To restore the data, you'd put the utility on your system, login,
and use the restoration feature to pull your files down.

So, from their servers, it would take as long as you downloading all your
files again.  If you're just pulling it from your local server, then it
would depend on your network and any hardware bottlenecks.  (I've never
tested how fast CrashPlan is at pulling the files locally, so I can't add
anything useful to that.)

Unrelated: I've actually used CrashPlan's restore utilities to pull down
some files I needed when I didn't have access to my server.  Worked pretty
slick.  I /think/ you can actually access the files through your mobile
device and their app as well.

For me, it works well and I'd recommend it.  I have several terabytes of
data backed up though, so for the price, I don't see an easy way to beat it
as an off-site backup.  That said, it took a really long time to get all of
that uploaded since I opted to not send them an external drive.

And come to think of it, a friend of mine set it up at a small business
with 6 machines backing up to 1.  He seemed to be pretty impressed at how
slick it was compared to other solutions.

-Andrew