On Thu, 12 Dec 2013, Josh More wrote:

> You need to do it in two steps:
>
> convert *.png test.mng
> convert test.mng test.pdf
>
> This is how I did my security comic book.  The only gotcha is to check
> the page order with an "ls *.png" first.  I had to preface each file
> with the pagenumber (00 - 24) to get them in the right order.

I'm not 100% sure that it would work for you, but here's a trick I
sometimes use in this kind of situation (in Bash):

convert $(\ls -1v *.png) test.mng

The backslash turns of aliasing (which might be adding color to the text).
The -v option uses "version" ordering of filenames.

To see how this works, run these commands:

mkdir foo
cd foo
touch {1..100}.txt
ls
ls -v
cd ..
rm -rf foo

If there are spaces in filenames, I'm not sure that it works and you might
have to do this first:

IFS="
"

Mike