Hello everyone,

We had a small group with great conversation for the informal get together
of Penguins Unbound tonight. Thanks to all who could make it.

Please take a look at the 2014 schedule from the meetings tab.  We have a
few scheduled talks already and plan to fill out the agenda for the rest of
the year in upcoming meetings.

I plan on having more focused meetings in 2014.  One track will be more for
the hobbyist and one for IT professionals.  Keep in mind everyone is
welcome to all meetings but I want to help members of Penguins Unbound who
may or may not have interest in a subject a better opportunity to decide
which talks they want to hear about.  This will also help our members that
come from the greater MN area decide if they wish to commute.  With that
spirit in mind, the first two months will be (by chance) focused on IT
professionals with ZFS in January and Chef in February. March we'll have an
update with Arduino followed by Open Q&A in April.  May will bring the
Install for Ubuntu 14.04 LTS release.  The rest of the year is open at this
point and there is plenty of items on the Future Ideas page so we'll be
prioritizing in future meetings.

I hope everyone safely enjoys the holidays this end of year and look
forward to 2014!
John