Would you care to share your ideas for RPi projects?

An idea I had was a garden weather station with responsive irrigation control.

Seems as if the market's already there. Here's a very real list of gadgets for the garden written with a bit of tongue in cheek (everything from drones to scare away raccoons to e-pollinators to replace bees):

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/25/technology/personaltech/calling-on-gadgetry-to-keep-the-garden-growing.html

(I am now wondering what automation would do to my interest in the gardening process!)

And in an area I have even less experience, I've imagined a RPi controlled popcorn popper to custom roast coffee beans, heat sensor based and programmable.

What's your nutty, or not so nutty project?